Question

CantWeAllJustGetALoan

I need a student loan, but don't have a cosigner, any help?
I have a 636 and a 649 credit score, make a little over $900 a month, have $500 saved up, and plan on working part time while in school after I transfer. The only debt I have so far is an auto loan that has $1,700 left and it started at $3,000 in August. Will I be able to get a loan without a cosigner? And if so, what are my best options?

My suggestion is to look for some vocational training that will put you into a skilled line of work that likely will pay better than any degree would provide and won't end up with you having to pay back some loans .  I can say that honestly because I couldn't get a decent job after getting my degree and had to fall back on the training I got in the Navy.  It was hard work but paid well.  Consider putting hobby skills into jplay, because someone who enjoys what they are doing does it well and can make a living. Look for Mike Rowe's site for some great information.  Quite a number of the "Dirty Jobs" he showed on that series may be hard work, but are needed and pay well.