Question

TrueButterfly1224

I need a sample dispute letter

Help

I would like some suggestions or samples of a dispute letter., especially if my account was sold to a collection agency.

Thank you for any suggestions and help

If it is YOUR account, it can't be disputed.  Accounts are sold to collection agencies because they weren't being p]aid as agreed,

What jw should have said here is that you can dispute anything, but you cannot expect to win a dispute if you do not have good grounds to file a dispute. I guess the question here is why you want to dispute the account and if it is a valid reason. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites that explain how to file disputes. You can do it online or by mail. I guess in general you would want to include the account and account number and reasons for disputing. Simply give them your reasons, a template is not needed to do this.