Question

KARMA4WEBBS

I need a loan for a home help please
I need a loan quick for a home and I have poor credit and my hubby above me and he makes89000 a year we have a 2 year old and our how is being condemned cuz landlord would not fix so I keep pressing loan but I am not getting anywhere any good sites companies

Many states and even some cities have programs for assistance with home ownership.  Some include classes on credit management.   I would check these out to see if you qualify and what you need to qualify.   You indicated your husband's credit score was better than yours, if it is substantial, perhaps you should consider home ownership on his credit alone which means you would not be on the morgage in order to apply/qualify.   In the meantime, work on the negative items on your credit report to improve your numbers so that you can qualify.   If you find yourselves still unable to purchase a home, there are many good landlords that do take care of your property,