Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

88mikemike

i need a good debt consolidation program for active military
I am active duty military, i have a high debt to income ratio and bad credit, i am looking for a good debt consolidation program that can help.

Most debt consolidation programs or debt "repair" programs advertised cost money (something you really don't need to do) and many of the advertised ones have less than desirable integrity.

I suggest contacting Consumer Credit Counseling Service if there is an office where you live.  They should be listed in the phone book.  And, they are free.

Another option would be to contact someone at the credit union to see what suggestions they may have.  Credit unions are not for profit and are interested in helping their members.

You can pay the bills down yourself.  It just takes a bit of discipline.  I know because I've been there, done that.  And I was in the military and a military wife who moved 16 times in 17 years.