Question

TOWGUY67

i need a car loan, but cannot get a cosigner if i needed one. my score is 633 what are my options?

Most Helpful Response

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Depending upon your preferences, you really don't require a co-signor. I experienced your situation about 10 years ago and my credit rating was/is worst than yours. I recommend locating a dealer as I had done, that offers credit to bad credit customers. I was able to find one here in Cincinnati, Ohio who not only dealt me a brand new car; although it was what they term as a "Demo", it was exceptionally clean and covered with a new car warranty. On top of that, my down payment was paid with a three month agreement...Try my method, you just merely talk directly and factual to the salesperson and I guarantee he/she will immediately confer with the manager...Good Luck and God Bless!