Question

DukeOfURL

I need a Balance Xfer card with low interest and a limit of around $8000, can anybody recommend one?
A while ago, I got a CAPONE card with the intent of transferring over a balance of around $8000 from a high interest card, but the CAPONE card has only a limit of $1000, and I didn't know that ahead of time (nobody tells you these things) so I couldn't do it.

Now I'm looking for a card that will allow me to do what I want to do, which is transfer a balance of $8000 and that has a low interest rate.

Can anybody recommend one?

The Discover IT card offers a balance transfer APR of 0% for 18 months and so does the Citi Diamond Prefered card. No one can really tell you what type of credit limit you would get, that is usually based off your annual income and credit status.