Question

salamehtayem

I need 10k loan my score is 622 any idea where I can get a loan?
Please if you know a good lenders or a company can
Get me a loan for 622 credit 100% on time payment.

Thanks

You're going to have to shop around in your area to find one.  I do suggest first (since 622 is not a really good score) that you begin the annual ritual of checking all three credit reports.  Go to annualcreditreport.com to get copies of all three reports, look them over carefully, and file disputes on all wrong information with the credit bureaus reporting same.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.

Then read the articles on ths site so you can learn how credit works and how to build your credit score so it can work for you. That is Credit Karma's purpose--teaching about credit. It is not a credit bureau and your account information stays here for your use only.