Question

Mdangelo37

I made big payments to credit cards why did not my score go up
I paid off one card and made big payments to my other cards. why has not my score gone up. Also some accounts that were negative are closed this should of help also

Negative accounts will be negative history even after they are closed. Only after they are removed will it cause your scores to begin to rise. Paying off, or substantially paying down credit cards should cause your scores to rise IF they are open accounts that you are paying on. If a card company has closed your account even though you are still paying on it your score does not change by paying it down.

The other possibility is that you have not given it enough time. Companies only report to TransUnion once a month, and CK may be up to 2 weeks afterwards picking up the change. So, I would not be concerned until 45 days or so has passed.