Question

TinaR1234

I made a creadit karma account. All of my informations are correct but I can not access my acount
I got this message
"Your personal information doesn't match with credit bureau records. Please review your information for any possible errors. For security reasons, you'll also need to reenter your Social Security Number before continuing. Not sure what's wrong? You can find some tips on the right side of this page."

Cannot check my credit score

Your personal information doesn't match with credit bureau records. Please review your information for any possible errors. For security reasons, you'll also need to reenter your Social Security Number before continuing. Not sure what's wrong? You can find some tips on the right side of this page.

Not sure what is wrong, I have entered everything right.