Question

hgpilot2

I love Credit Karma - but what about other services?
I love Credit Karma but am also interested in a fee based service - so that I can get additional features and have access to US Based tech credit counseling if I ever need it. I used to have Equifax's service but their support is 100% off-shore based and I could never clearly understand / communication with their support. LifeLock supposedly has US based support but their product is a complete joke - especially when compared to Credit Karma (sometimes it took days for new accounts to be reflected in their product). Any recommendations on solid, fee-based Credit Reporting to augment my Credit Karma?

With myfico or Experian you get package deals that give FICO scores and that is important and can be worth the costs, they can be slow to update too though. As far as getting credit counseling that is something entirely different, you don't get that with credit report and score services, you would need to hire a credit counseler or simply just read and learn it on your own.