Question

Acrosario095

I lost my social and I want to see if my credit has been messed up

Step 1: Contact SS, get your Card

step 2 get copies of your credit report.  You can get 1 free copy from each of the big 3 credit bureaus once a year at AnnualCreditReport .com. Since they are all generally the same info, I suggest that you only get one copy from one credit bureau at a time. Leaving the other 2 so you can pull them later in the year to see that the changes and corrections are being reported.  One copy every 4 months or so.

step 3 check out your report and identify any accounts or information that isn't yours.  Step 4, Deal with any issues that you see. Learn how to deal with them using the articles and blog posts here on CK or other simular sites.