Question

csdye

I lost my daughters ss card.
She is 5 yrs old. How can I check to make sure no one is using it?

Contact the social security office and get a new card issued.  You can see if there is a credit report for her by visiting www.annualcreditreport.com.  If there is no info, then you may be OK.  You can check each bureau once a year, so stagger your free pulls every 4 months, pull from Experian one month, then 4 months later pull Equifax, then 4 months later pull TU.  Do that every year.  If she does have a credit report (which I doubt), you can freeze it at the credit bureau's website.