Question

lancer2005

i looked at my credit rateing on the 7/1/14 it was 638 then on the 7/2/14 it is 628
you look one day at your credit score an it is higher than the next day an nothing has changed on the credit report what is up with that

Your credit score can change at any time, or remain the same for months. There are many more factors that affect your credit than we can fit on Credit Karma. Check your full credit report for additional information. 

Mine has stayed the same since Jan of 2014. All my other credit report scores are updating but this one never changes. I know it can be frustrating. I had my score drop 14 points (not as bad as yours, I know) because a credit account actually closed (it was my oldest account) without my knowing because the company was changing the way they did their credit (I was a co-signer and they changed it so each person receives their own card now). Once I received my new card, the account was reopened and my score was updated (back to the original score). To make a long story short lol, maybe something changed that isn't/can't be shown using CK's website.