Question

Roman200989

I let my credit cards go into collection where can i find help
I let my accounts go into collections where can i find tje best help i want to fix my credit

You really need to learn how credit works and the articles and financial tools here can help a lot.  You also need to learn about the Statute of Limitations on Collections, which varies by state, and how to negotiate a 'pay for delete' agreement.  Both of these skills can help you save money. Look at Dave Ramsey's site and check out his 'baby steps' to help you get the debts repaid effectively.  The more knowledge you get, the better you can play the credit game to gain the best benefits.