Question

falcon47

I know my credit score is bad, had medical issues. Would a reverse mortage help me in my situation
I am laid off now but am pending two possible jobs. I had medical problems, lost my wife to Alzheimer's disease and then had my right knee replaced and was off work for 4 months.
Would getting a reverse mortgage help me at all. If so what is the best place to get a reverse mortgage? If the house is set with a reverse mortgage I can then catch up on my bills.

Thanks,
Paul

Call Credit Pros 1-877-235-0324 they can help and offer free advise! Good luck my friend!