Question

kittenmittens1022

I know I have debt but my score won't even show up!
My situation is a bit complicated...long story short, the name my parents meant to be my middle name turns out to legally be my first name (there is no middle name on file). But it seems I can only verify things with that name they MEANT to be my first! So I have no idea what debts may be under what name!

Not only that but I KNOW for a fact I have debt. And on here it says I have a "thin" file. The whole reason I signed up was so I could figure out who I owe money to and how much. I got all turned around with medical bills and have lost all the names and numbers of who I owe money to and I don't even receive calls any more. Does anyone know how I can figure this out? And how I can sort out the name situation? I had to use the name not even on file to verify for this site and yet my social security card doesn't even have it on there,

I know that sounds really confusing...I hope it makes sense to someone out there. Thank you for your time.