Question

greenr04

I keep receiving emails telling me I've fallen behind on a payment.
Yet there is no option on creditkarma to show me where this payment is, I've never fallen behind on a payment as well I just keep getting these emails that are false. Any help navigating the site to tell me where these fallen behind payments are would be nice. thanks.

Chances are if its not on your report

that its just a scam to get you to give them your info.

Never click on links or go to websites in these emails asking for payments.  IF YOU DO NOT RECOGNIZE THE COMAPNY, chances are its a scam.

And Never give them any financial info.  They would have sent a paper bill if it were legit.