Question

Nellie109

I keep getting offers for chase freedom. Is this a card I should consider getting?
I am trying to build my credit but I don't want to pay the annual fee which is why I haven't gotten the capital one card. I need advice on chase freedom

I keep getting a lot of offers for credit cards which, considering the interest rate, I destroy.  You do not have to accept any offers presented to you.

I suggest reading the articles on this site and utilizing the financial tools here.  Credit Karma is all about helping people to learn how to build and use credit and is an onlline interactive site to help in that learning process.  Please take the time to do the learning so you can make wise decisions for yourself.