Question

Platinum7878

I just signed back up with my credit repair service to help my credit score it was a 651 2mon ago
I'm just trying to get my score to where it was or higher but I also purchased a vehicle two months ago, how long will it take my score to go back up?

It depends on what issues you had before, and that is something we do not have access to.  Any late payments or charge offs, bankruptcies and other negative information must remain on your accounts for 7 years from the date they were closed.  This is required under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, which is a federal regulation and there are no loopholes for shortening true information.  The negatives, as well as the positives are just part of your credit history.  You want to make sure all payments are made on time so that the positives will begin to outnumber the negatives.  That will help over time.

There are no quick fixes in rebuilding damaged credit.  Time and positive action heals the negatives, so your future is in YOUR hands.