Question

WonderWomanMoneySaver

I just recently paid 2 credit card off. Shall I close the accounts or will it hurt my 746 score?
I've read that having a 0 credit card utilization may hurt my score as well.

You can be dinged for not showing revolving activity, but that does not mean that you have to carry a balance. It just means use one credit card a month for a small purchase and let the credit issuer report the balance to the credit bureaus, but you can pay it off before the due date. DO NOT close any cards, not a good idea when you are building credit. Take the time to do some thorough reading so you don't wreck your credit with wrong moves. Any questions along the way, please feel free to ask.