Question

raincoaster1234

I just received notice of a new collections entry. What is the best way to get this paid?
I am trying to get better credit scores. The collections is from a medical provider and I wish to pay it and mostly I need to pay in installments. How do I move forward? Does Credit Karma help with this?

Unless you can get a "pay for delete agreement" DO NOT expect your scores to improve. Payment plans with debt collectors can be an absolute disaster, some people get involved in payment plans and they never gain any ground due to interest and they have no bargaining power as they are already making payments and payment plans can restart the time frame that you can be sued for the debt. I advise slowing down here for a minute and doing some reading before you jump to conclusions and end up jumping in the wrong direction.