Question

shatonia22

i just purchased new furniture
with a new cc and it dropped my score 85 points. I was trying to buy a house and now my score is 595. How do I get my score back up fast??

First thing I would do is to read more about credit. You will learn how to build and maintain a good credit score, what moves you should and shouldn't make when planning on applying for a mortgage, you will find that mortgage companies don't use the scores you get here, they will most likely use a mortgage version of FICO scores. Do some extensive reading, look to see what your FICO scores are, understand that more than credit scores go into a lender's decision. And most of all, be patient and don't apply for any more credit until you know exactly what is going on with your FICO scores and what steps you need to take to get yourself qualified for a mortgage loan. If you have any specific question along the way, ask, but do some reading first.