Question

Littlemissarmold

I just paid off ALL of my debt, and have no credit cards. How can I raise my score?
I have no debt, and no credit cards. I want to raise my credit score, but I am unsure how to do so, as I do not want to open any new accounts.

Most Helpful Response

Without opening an account and actively using credit, you will not be able to build your score.

How to raise my credit score and remove

I recently paid off ALL my credit card debt but kept one active. I had student loans, however I did consolidate them and pay on time every month. I would like to know, how do I raise my credit score and remove all PAID debt from my report?