Question

bya1

I just paid off a collection. Will the credit collection agency report the debt paid?
I have a couple of more collections that I am paying that I got when I was struggling. If the collection agency doesn't report it, how can I get it removed from my account? What will it do to my credit score?

You can't have it removed if its a valid debt unless that was in your payment agreement with the collector   The problem with reporting is that its voluntary.  There is no requirement for them to mark it as paid.  Its up to the collection firm if they want to take this step.   Companies pay the various bureaus baseed on the services they desire.  Most file the collection and rarely update it.   It can be disputed if it is not yours or if it has past the 7 years it wsa on your report.