Question

lovleybee

i just paid of one of my depth and i dont know how to report it to get it off my credit
I paid of a car lone about a month a 3,000 lone.The credit officer said I have to get it off my credit report.They gave me a letter with their seal that depth paid in full

Your pay off should be reported to the credit bureaus by your lender automatically. Paid off accounts, just like other payments and new or closed accounts, can take some time to post to your credit report. This is because lenders generally only report your information to the credit bureaus once a month. So you'll have to wait for your lenders next report to the credit bureau before the account is removed.

If the account is still listed after a full billing cycle has passed, you may want to consider filing a dispute to request that the account be removed: http://www.creditkarma.com/article/dispute-credit-report-errors