Question

Rmneal1

I just paid a mortgage loan off in full that was under a bankruptcy 7. How will this impact credit?
Have a 1st and 2nd mort on my home. Declared bankruptcy 7 and both these loans were tagged as bank7 on my credit report. Continued to pay them on time. Never late but for the last 3.5 years they show up as bankruptcy 7 on my credit. Today I paid off the 2nd mortgage in full. Will this now be reported as paid in full (and remove the Bankruptcy 7 on my credit report?

Sorry, but bankruptcy 7 remains on your credit report for 10 years. please read the articles on this site and utililze the financial tools provided so you can begin to build a good credit score now and maintain it for the future.  That is what Credit Karma is all about because too many people do not understand how credit works.