Question

blu12

I just opened a checking account and it shows as 2 hard inquiries. Can I dispute one of them?
I just opened a checking account at a bank and it shows as 2 hard inquiries I do not understand why it would hit me twice. Both are the same day I opened the checking account. I just want to know if it is even worth it to dispute one of them? Or if I should call the bank and ask if they know why it shows twice? Not sure what to do.

Thank You

Most Helpful Response

Yes you should call the bank and ask. If they do not give you a satisfactory answer, then wait until next month to see if one of them disappears and if it doesn't dispute one of them. Call your bank first though and ask what is going on.