Question

Kateri58

I just made my final payment to greenpath debt solutions. Over 5 years I paid off $48,387.
How can I get the above information on my credit report? Also,my student loans are still showing. I was granted a full discharge of the loans due to permanent disability. I also have an open dispute with chase because they show several late payments. I was in the middle of a mortgage modification, and they do not let you make payments during the process. I feel that all of this should be reflected on my credit score. I thank you for any advice.

It's completely up to the creditors whether or not it goes on your report. You can call them and ask them if they report to the bureaus at all (obviously Chase does, but that's not necessarily the case with all of them), and if they do could they please report your account activity.