Question

galaeve

I just had a credit card company report I was delinquent however I have proof the payment was made
I just had a credit card company report my payment as delinquent however I am showing my payment cleared before the due date. How Do I get that fixed

Most Helpful Response

You will need to file disputes with the credit bureau's with proper documentation.  It would also not hurt to contact the credit card company and provide proof to them and see if they can help from their end.

It will likely take some time, patience, and a little effort.  It is a pain, but worth it in the long run so just stay on top of it.  Good luck!