Question

dustinjen

I just had 4 hard inquiry on my report and they got removed in less than a month. does ne 1 know y

Depending on what they were for I may know.  New laws that incourage people to shop for motgages means that you can have several loan places look into your credit for mortgage purpose and they all count only as one inquiry on your report if done within a 30 days window.  So my guess is that you were shopping for a motgage they all requested reports, then at the end of the 30 day window they consolodated.

Nomadre

I believe it is even 45days, but not positive.