Question

SkyBlue95

I just got My First Credit a month ago and my score is already on Credit Karma?
Just got my First credit card a month ago, my score is already on Credit Karma, is that score even real because it has not been 6 months yet?
Update:
I've heard that you dont actually get a credit score yet for your first card until after 6 months..is that true, if so why did my score show up on Credit Karma?

Im appying for housing right now...I dont know if they'll be able to view the credit score I have on file right now and its not pretty good

How credit really works is explained in the articles on this site since the expressed purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH people about credit.  I learned more here than from my college business and accounting classes and now have a very good credit score, which is why I recommend taking the time to read the articles and use the financial tools here.  This will help you for the rest of your life.