Question

JRZ1513

I just got a limit increase on my Cap1 card. Does anyone know how long it takes to update on CK?
I think when I first got the credit card it updated on Credit Karma within a few days. Does anyone know how long it typically takes for a credit limit increase on a Capital 1 card to be reflected on Credit Karma? My limit went from $200 to $500. From my research it sounds like my credit could go up by as much as 22 points. Has anyone had recent experience with this also?

Capital One will only report to the credit bureaus once per month, then after it is updated with the credit bureaus it has to be updated here at Credit Karma and Credit Karma updates every seven days I believe. I am not sure what type of increase you can expect with this, but I will advise you to follow your FICO scores in addition to the scores that you get here.