Question

Bronson651

I just checked my Score credit.None of the accts on my score are mine !!!! What do I do ??

Most Helpful Response

That is why you dispute them

Call the credit bureaus and open up a dispute telling them these accounts do not belong to you. The dispute process can take up to 30-45 days and then they will mail you the results. Experian actually got back to me in a week and I had two accounts removed. Transunion took the full month to respond and it went my way as well. I will leave you the dispute numbers and you will have to give them the account numbers for the accounts, name of the accounts (obviously), and the amounts as well as why you are disputing them (of course they dont belong to you thats why). Try it out and good luck...

Transunion disputes: 1-800-916-8800

Experian disputes: 1-800-493-1058