Question

tunabear7

I hve dbt collections on my reprt I wnt 2 send out PFD letters but dnt hve acct # Can I just call?
I have a debt on my report and want to send on PFD but do not know the account numbers to put on the pfds? Is it possible I can just call and they will agree to delete off my report? How many people have had success with just calling and negotiating over the phone with the removal of debt collections on credit? I am trying to raise my credit as I am trying to apply for a home loan. Im not too far off from the score I need. We found the perfect house and dont want the opportunity to pass.