Question

Portionsforfoxesx

I haven't used my card in a while and used it recently and my score has dropped, why???
I have a limit of 500, used 80 to pay a bill and payed it off right away, recently used it again for a purchase of 30 dollars and my bill isn't due to be paid until the 1st of March. That is all in this past month, so since I had made the payment on the first charge I am only 30 dollars in debt on there, so why the heck did my credit score drop 27 points??? I was sure it was going to increase when I checked my score but nope. Anyone know why this might have happened???? I am really confused. I don't have any late payments or anything, and did not charge any big amounts to it. I don't know how to find out the answer to this.

Sorry, I can't tell you why it dropped, but please remember that the credit scores you see on this website are fake and should only be used for entertainment.  Just because this one dropped doesn't mean your true FICO score dropped.  If you have a Discover IT card, you get a free FICO score on your statement.  Otherwise, you can purchase your FICO score at www.myfico.com if you want to truly know where you stand.