Question

Posted in Taxes

Lunder54

I havent received my income tax refund

On the IRS Website?

Can you check the status of your refund on the IRS website? Mine is nowhere to be found on there and it's been 11 days (the site advises they should be findable after 24 hours) so I'm a little worried myself. 

Refund

Where is my refund?

My Tax refund

Hi, I filled my tax return through here yet, I never receive any cent. I had a credit collection on $1089 of balance, but my tax refund was $1302 in Fedal + $462 in State. As looking on my profile, I see $0 balnce of credit collection which is good, but where is the remain  $675? It said it was free to filled a tax return through this branch "Credit Karma Inc". Is there any body I can call or talk too about this matter?? 

Thanks, Cooper

Refund

It's been over 3 weeks and I haven't gotten my income taxes refund yet what am I supposed to do?

Be patient!

So?  Do yo[u have any idea how many millioins of tax returns are bing processed at this [very minute?

There are millions of returns being processed this very minute and, even with computeriization, it takes time.  Three weeks is such a short period, really.