Question

JWBucks

I haven't gotten notifications in months...
I'm set up to get quite a few alerts, and haven't seen any in my emails for months.
Does anyone have any ideas about why this might be?

In the same boat here,  has been over a year

Emailed  Support few different times, but they are clueless.

I don't even have the option to check the box below Receive email alerts when responses are added.  

CK  Support has no clude what they are doing.   I have no time to play email tag with them any more.  Management should get a clue and hire folks that can atleast trouble shoot an issue.

Same here

I have only gotten 1 single email notofication in the last couple of years.  Trying to get support is just talking to a brick wall.  Amazing that their support is so clueless.  Their last response was to just periodically check my credit report.  Ah, OK, thanks for the tip!  What a joke.