Question

dww891

I haven't charged anything in years and I have 0 credit cards!

Most Helpful Response

And you likely have a low credit score because you have no credit history.  Being able to have credit does not mean you have to use it and be continually in debt.  I now have a lot of available credit but use very little of it and strive to pay all accounts in full every month so I do not pay interest.  I suggest you read the articles on this site so you can learn just how beneficial having credit available can be.  I used to be proud of having no credit cards.  Now I am proud of the learned money management skills that make credit cards a very usefull and smart tool.

0 credit?

i too at 54 yrs. of age was a zero card holder, paid cash for all. but am learning the credit game is a necessary adventure these days. even if to just rent an apartment. get yourself a secured card now and start learning the ins and outs. you will be surprised what you can accomplish in as little as a year, if you educate yourself.

thanks

thank you all for replys .