Question

APD36

I have zero credit card debt, but plenty in other debt; what do I do?
All of the credit help companies that I've talked to hang up on me because I don't have actual credit card debt; I have student loans, medical bills, child support and a tax lien. How do I get help? Where do I even begin when some things show as closed?

You can do as I did and read the articles on this site so you can learn what is good and what is bad on a credit report so that you can correct the bad things and improve the good.  Credit Karma's purpose is teaching about credit and they do an excellent job.  I went from a poor credit score to an excellent one after gaining this understanding of how credit works, and I'm on a disability pension.!   You don't want to go into debt because you are already there, but you need to build a positive credit history and get rid of the negatives you are already dealing with, and how to do so is explained here.