Question

onebrokegrandma

I have worked on my student loans and have brought them down from 17000 to 6. I have not income now
I've had a heart attack , im a diabetic, and 13 surgeries including plates , rods and screws in my back

First, notify your loan servicer right away!!  Never keep any creditor in the dark when you have problems. I suspect you might be able to get Social Security Disability now and if you are considered totally disabled, you may be able to get the balance of the student loans cancelled.  It takes a little while, but can be done.