Question

NewResident

I have Wells Fargo Secured CC, but other CC denied, credit bureaus report missing or unavl info
I am a new resident to the US. My credit card application was denied because based on my credit report, the credit bureaus said that "information was missing or unavailable." This can't be correct because I have a secured credit card with Wells Fargo and according to Credit Karma I do have a credit score. Help!

Most lenders use a version of FICO scores, you do not get those here, so just because you have a score here, it does not mean that you have developed a FICO score yet. Usually takes six months or so. Be sure to only apply for cards that you have a chance of getting, don't apply for top cards, if you have to, get another secured card once you are able to. OpenSky or Capital One may be a place to look for a secured card.