Question

BabyGirl8429

I have very poor credit and I do not qualify for any credit card, so what can I do to fix it?
Your site recommended that I get a credit card but I do not qualify for one. I make very little money and I don't know how to improve my credit. Can you give some advice and tell me what I should do?

Most Helpful Response

You can get a secured credit card. I did this through capital one as they will normally add to your security deposit. It helped me bounce back from terrible credit

Thanks

Thanks but yeah I cannot get any type of credit card becasue of how low my credit is but I can't wait years either. I'm really screwed....I need to biuld up my credit ASAP. I have no money, no job, is there nothing I can do?