Question

cupkake

I have unkown credit card on my statement
I have already filed a complaint to have this card " CB/LRNRMO" removed, I do not know who this is and I do not have a current credit card with these people, it says I opened it in 2003, really???, why does it keep showing up, I don't even know who they are, I googled them and it doesn't come up.

cb/lrnrmo

Hello,

I have the same thing and I researched it and found out its LERNER NY department store credit card.

How to identify a credit card listed

Since Credit Karma is getting the information from your credit report, why not get a free copy

(annualcreditreport.com) yourself and see what other information there is about this mysterious entry.  I think you'll probably get enough to identify what it is.