Question

mommagirl1234

I have two things on my credit report that I did not open. how can I dispute them

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  You will find on each of them how to file disputes, and you will file disputes only on the wrong information shown on the credit report issued by a specific company.

Good information on filing an effective dispute is on this site in the ARTICLES.  I do suggest reading them so you can build your knowledge of credit, and providing such knowledge is what Credit Karma was created for.