Question

bjholla

I have two items that went to collection that were just posted on my credit report that are false!
I went through bankruptcy with my home and was discharged from in back in January of 2012. Shortly after I was discharged, I received three different bills from the City of St. Louis that were listed in the bankruptcy, and my lawyer contacted them with a letter explaining that I had been discharged from the bankruptcy and that the bills would not be paid due to this. I received the same bills a couple of additional times with my lawyer repeating sending the letters. This past Saturday, I got notification from CreditKarma that I had an updated Credit Score, and thinking it was improving for the better, after logging in, I found that two of the three accounts went to collections and were posted negatively on my account. This dropped my credit score more than 30 points, and I want to know how to dispute these postings and get it cleaned off my report.