Question

Mamacanda

I have two Capital One cards and I am being recommended a third one is it possible?
Both my other cards are Platinium Master Card. I would not mind a third if possible. I am being offered Quicksilver and the Venture card.

Capital One states that you can have up to 5 accounts with them at one time. However, I am not sure how many of the lower level cards you can have at one time. The best thing you could do is to go to the Capital One website and check the preapprovals. Don't use the recommendations on here, they are not very accurate for many people. Also, as you already know, Capital One will do a hard inquiry on each bureau, so make sure you have a chance of being approved before getting hit with a hard inquiry all across the board.