I have two accounts in collections, if I pay one will the other come after me?
I have two accounts in collections. One of them I was unaware of and is from my local public library for $85. I would like to pay this account off in full but I am wary as to whether or not it will lead to the other collector pursuing me more actively. I also could use some advice as to how to pay towards this account if I have not received a letter (I moved several times since this account went into collections and I know I am responsible for the charges).