Question

mapmd1234

I have tried to reregister my account, since I was told to, and it will not let me
I had a credit karma account for about a year or two, when all of a sudden it would not update my credit score, I talked to support and they said I needed to reactivate my account, and they disabled it upon saying that, so I have been trying, for freaking 8 months now, to reactivate my account by registering it again, but every god dang time I try to do so, it says that I need a valid 10 digit social security number.

well I know for a fact that I am still alive, and that said, my social security number HAS NOT changed on me. so what the heck gives, why am I unable to reactivate my account, and why has all of my genuinely valid information been flagged as illegitimate.

I want this fixed so I can just check my dang credit score for crying out loud.

Send your request to support@creditkarma.com