Question

notcorrect

I have things showing on my credit report not correct
My mortgage is showing 30 days past due. My mortgage is current. I also see where Spring Financial is showing past payment of 28 days. I never had a account with Spring Financial and I believe they brought another company I did receive a loan found and that account was paid in full about three years ago.

Most Helpful Response

Check credit reports annually!!!

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all 3 credit reports.  Look them over carefully and file disputes on all WRONG information with the credit bureau reporting it.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.  You should be doing this check once a year to make sure your credit information is correct.