Question

Carnelianne

I have things on my credit report that are 7 years or older. Is there a way to get these dropped??
I would like to try and get a few of the old accounts off my credit. There are a few that are 7 years or older. How would I go about doing this???

Most Helpful Response

Dropping off items

Send the creit bureau a certified letter.  State these are aged accounts and they are eligible to be dropped off your credit report.  Do a Google search and you'll find templates for the letters.  Transunion will delete them in half a second... But you need to send certified letters for them to even be considered.